There are several people who go by the name of Shimon Rosen. The individual discussed on this page was born on April 29, 1969.
- Two Monsey sex offenders live at new addresses (05/12/2011)
• Level 3 is considered at high risk of repeating an offense. Police can provide schools and other establishments dealing with children or other vulnerable populations with an offender's photograph, address and background information. Level 3 offenders remain on the state registry for life.
• Level 2 offenders are considered at moderate risk of repeating an offense. Police can provide the same information they provide with Level 3 offenders. Level 2 offenders can petition to be taken off the registry after 30 years.
• Level 1 offenders are considered a low risk to repeat. Police can notify schools and other establishments of the offender's name and ZIP code.
- To learn whether a high-risk sex offender lives in your area, go to the state Division of Criminal Justice Services' Sex Offender Registry at www.criminaljustice.state.ny.us.
- The state Division of Criminal Justice Services maintains a Sex Offender Registry Information Line at 800-262-3257.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." –– Margaret Mead