How long do you think it will be until Marc (Mordechai) Gafni offends again?
WARNING TO ALL WOMEN: Marc Gafni has a long history of luring in unsuspecting women in during retreats such as the one listed below. In the past he confessed to sexually assaulting teenage girls and also to charges of clergy sexual abuse sexual abuse against adult women (New York Jewish Week). At one point Marc Gafni was an orthodox rabbi. Over the last several years, Marc Gafni was chased out of both the orthodox and Jewish renewal worlds, and is attempting to recreate himself once again.Confessed sex offender, Marc Gafni will be a featured speaker at Esalen on November 9th. He's workshop is called "Falling in love with the divine". Please contact Esalen, and remind them that if Gafni lures in another woman to offend at this event, they could and should be held liable in a court of law. Esalen has bee warned in the past, yet it would be helpful if they were warned again.
For more information on "ex-Rabbi" Marc Gafni CLICK HERE
CONTACT: Esalen Institute
888-837-2536 or 831-667-3005
- September 22, 2004 -- The Re-invented Rabbi
- May 19, 2006 -- Spiritual Renewal Leader Ousted For Sexual Behavior
- July 12, 2008 -- Marc Gafni Update and A Confession/Apology
- September 11, 2011 -- Marc Gafni, Again
- September 12, 2011 -- BREAKING: Marc Gafni's Sexual Impropriety Re- Emerges - Will Integral Leadership Step Up this Time?
3rd Annual World spiritual Retreat: Falling in Love with the Divine
By Marc (Mordechai) Gafni
Friday, November, 9, 2012
Falling in Love with the Divine: Devotion and Tantra of the Heart, with Sally Kempton and Marc Gafni.
Please, delightful friends, register quickly – this weekend program will sell out. This is an event where you can experience a level of enlightened transformation that will blow your heart open and enlarge your perspective in truly significant and astonishing ways. This is an event that you simply won’t want to miss!
For many contemporary spiritual practitioners, devotion is a missing ingredient in their practice. Yet part of what gives practice its juice and excitement is the living relationship with the personal face of the divine—the Being-Intelligence of all that is—by which you are personally addressed, loved, challenged, and held. Devotion, heart practice directed toward a divine other, or the divine other in a beloved, is a secret of inner awakening, and a key to emotional healing and evolutionary transformation. It’s no wonder that some of the greatest sages and teachers of all time, from Rumi to the Hasidic masters, were also followers of the devotional path.
In this workshop, two heart masters merge their gifts in the service of the unfolding of your own secret heart-tantra. Awakened Heart meditation teacher and author Sally Kempton joins Dr. Marc Gafni, rabbi, author, and teacher of Kabbalah and evolutionary spirituality, for this unique offering. You’ll explore:
• How to see beyond the myth of god to the reality of divine presence
• Transformative insights from three great traditions about surrender to the divine
• How divine presence can both uncover and heal emotional wounds
• How to find your own right relationship with the personal divine
• How a relationship with the divine changes all other relationships
• How to balance discernment and trust
The weekend is layered with meditation, chant, partner work, contemplation, and deep dharma transmission.