- Case of Marc Gafni (AKA: Rabbi Mordechai Winiarz (02/19/2004)
- FLASHBACK TO 2004: A History Lesson in enabling sex offenders in the modern orthodox world (05/24/2004)
- Case of Rabbi Hershy Worch (10/14/2004)
- Case of Rabbi Harlan David Kilstein, Ed.D (AKA: Harlan Kilstein, Tsvi Kilstein, Reb Tsvi)
- The Story of A (Sexual Violence) Victim's Advocate (05/12/2005)
- Interview about Vicki Polin's appearance on Oprah (05/12/2005)
- Rabbi Blau's Interview About Vicki Polin and The Awareness Center (05/13/2005)
- "Saying it Like it is" - Bullying, Intimidation, Extortion Attempts (04/17/2009)
- Speaking Out About Incest (09/30/2009)
- Susan Rosenbluth - Harassment, Bulling, Extortion: Attempts at Silencing Survivors (04/20/2009)
Some of the information on The Awareness Center's web pages may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml . If you wish to use copyrighted material from this update for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.