Table of Contents:
- Israeli boys become bar mitzvah with help from local friends (07/16/2010)
- New Jersey Rabbi Uzi Rivlin Pleads Not Guilty To Sex Charges (04/17/2011)
- Tarrytown synagogue teacher accused of molesting boys; Temple Beth Abraham colleague 'shocked' (04/18/2011)
- Teaneck Rabbi Accused of Sexually Abusing Two Boys (08/16/2011)
- Shock and disbelief follow Teaneck rabbi’s arrest on sex abuse charges (08/17/2011)
- Teaneck Rabbi Pleads Not Guilty in Sex Abuse Case (08/17/2011)
- Teaneck Rabbi Accused of Molesting Teens (08/17/2011)
- N.J. rabbi arrested for allegedly molesting two Israeli boys (08/18/2011)
- Teaneck rabbi indicted on sex charges (02/09/2012)
- Rabbi Rivlin indicted on sex charges (02/15/2012)
- Prosecutor, defense argue points in Teaneck rabbi’s pre-trial hearing on child sex-assault charges (03/19/2013)
- Trial to Begin in Teaneck Rabbi Sex Abuse Case (03/19/2013)
- Judge denies dismissal at rabbi's pre-trial hearing (03/27/2013)
- Teaneck Rabbi Accused in Sex Abuse Case Has Stroke, Trial On Hold (06/03/2013)
How the fund — and the relationships — grew
Foundation’s future at risk
By Howard RosnitzThe Record - February 15, 2012
The hearing in state Superior Court offered a glimpse into the complexities of Rivlin’s upcoming trial, in which he is accused of molesting two 13-year-old Israeli boys at his home in 2009 and 2010. Rivlin has maintained his innocence, telling authorities that his accusers were troubled teens and that he did nothing to them.Bergen County prosecutors, meanwhile, disclosed that Rabbi Uzi Rivlin, who is set for trial next month on child sexual-assault charges, was accused years ago of another sexual assault in New York and later pleaded guilty to public lewdness.
Judge denies dismissal at rabbi's pre-trial hearing
By Megan Burrow
North Jersey.com - March 27, 2013
|Rabbi Uzi Rivlin and his attorney Howard Simmons|
Teaneck rabbi's illness postpones trial in molestation caseBy Kibret Markkos
Associated Press - June 3, 2013
Teaneck Rabbi Accused in Sex Abuse Case Has Stroke, Trial On Hold
Some of the information on The Awareness Center's web pages may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml . If you wish to use copyrighted material from this update for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead