- Threat Made To A Sixteen Year Old Girl (05/01/2001)
- Rachel's Story (10/10/2005)
- Woman beaten on Jerusalem bus for refusing to move to rear seat (12/17/2006)
- Woman accuses Orthodox men of bus attack (12/20/2006)
- "Modesty Patrol" (12/20/2006)
- Ultra-Orthodox modesty squad burns clothing (01/30/2007)
- I Am Not Sitting at the Back of the Bus (02/23/2007)
- Women must sit in the back of the bus - News Broadcast on YouTube (02/25/2007)
- Mea Shearim's 'egg brigade' to prevent touristic infiltrations (02/29/2007)
- Enough is Enough! (10/24/2007)
- Israel's Ultra Orthodox - Australia's George Negus of Dateline presents "Israel's Ultra Orthodox". (01/26/2008)
- Rabbi Aviner: Women must not wear pants even when alone (05/02/2008)
- Modesty patrol' suspected of spilling acid on teenage girl (06/05/2008)
- 'Modesty Patrol lynched me' (02/29/2012)
- Satmar Hasidic scolds pressure merchants to comply with dress codes, other standards; force business owners to choose between boycott or potential discrimination rap (02/21/2013)
- London Jewish community launches modesty patrol (05/01/2013)
Threat Made To A Sixteen Year Old Girl
Ultra-Orthodox modesty squad burns clothing
Rabbi Aviner: Women must not wear pants even when alone
Women must not wear pants even when they are home alone, Rabbi Shlomi Aviner has ruled.
The rabbi replied that it is permitted to say the prayer in such a case, but added that "in general, a woman must always wear modest clothes even when she is alone and in the dark, because the Holy one blessed be he is everywhere. And yes, trousers are a self-prohibition even when a woman is alone."
Rabbi Rosen also slammed the haredi norm to omit names of women from newspapers and from invitations, comparing it to the veil phenomenon in Muslim countries.
"For so-called modesty reasons, the woman is only presented as 'his wife', nameless, veiled, and my heart twitches," he wrote in a weekly column published in synagogues over the weekend. "Is there no psychological connection between the hypocrisy of concealing the name and hiding the face under the 'Taliban-style' veil?"
'You have bad influence on neighborhood'
standards; force business owners to choose between boycott or potential
By Simone Weichselbaum
New York Daily Nes - February 21, 2013
So-called 'modesty patrol' strikes again Thursday, blanketing lightposts and windshields with flyers calling for boycott of new shop at 100 Lee Ave.
London Jewish community launches modesty patrol
The new ultra-Orthodox Jewish woman by old-mcdonald