For more information on Adults who cyberbully, please read the following articles:
Disclaimer: Inclusion in this website does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement. Individuals must decide for themselves if the resources meet their own personal needs.
Table of Contents
- Oy, if he were a rich man, but not by selling heaven on eBay (05/29/2013)
- Ari Mandel tries to sell his spot in heaven on eBay (05/31/2013)
- Man jokingly puts his place in heaven up for sale on eBay and bids reach $100,000… before it gets taken down (05/31/2013)
- eBay Pulls Auction For Spot IN Heaven After Bids Reach Nearly $100,000... (05/31/2013)
- Facebook (09/07/2013)
- Facebook (09/08/2013)
- How To Beat Cyberbullies
By Suzanne Choey
NBC News - May 29, 2013
|Ari Mandel served in the U.S. |
Army from 2007 to 2011.
Need to know more b4 I can bid on it. What's the approximate square footage, with that amenities does it come with, and what's the location? Is it in the prime are or more in the back?
Can you tell me where in heaven this portion is? For the price you are asking, I want to make sure I am in prime real estate somewhere over a rainbow, right between the lord and a few angels.
- Ari Mandel posted the prank auction item as a joke but quickly received more than 180 bids
- As a former Hasidic Jew, he was happy to give up his 'Portion in olam habaah [heaven]' and promised to live a life free of sin
- But eBay removed the item because it was 'intangible'
Former Hasidic Jew Ari Mandel, 31,
claims he posted his 'Portion in olam habaah [heaven]'
on eBayas a joke
eBay Pulls Auction For Spot In Heaven After Bids Reach Nearly $100,000
Facebook - Elyahu Fink
How To Beat Cyberbullies
FAIR USE NOTICE
Some of the information on The Awareness Center's web pages may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml . If you wish to use copyrighted material from this update for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead